Toilets should be safe and comfortable. That is what we think but others have much more elaborate and tacky plans for their commodes. Here are ten tacky toilets we found which beg the question, what the h*ll were they thinking?
1. The cartoon-ish female mouth urinal…
2. Another female oriented toilet. This one a bit more menacing.
3. The quintessential eastern/Asian toilet. I know it is normal in those parts but it is so foreign to us Westerners!
4. The Roman public-group toilets… imagine that scene…
5. The virginal urinal? The designer of these needs to seek therapy. Or an award for subtle inferences…
6. A normal toilet but lots of toilet paper…this would be so helpful for those of us who live with forgetful people.
There are five homes—each a different color. In each house lives one person. These five homeowners each are a different nationality, each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke a different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
Who owns the fish?
Clues for you
1. The British man lives in a red house.
2. The Swedish man keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Danish man drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The Blends smoker lives next to the one who drinks water.
Once you have worked hard and figured out the answer—you can check it here. BUT DON’T CHEAT it is not as fun!
What self-respectable website doesn’t start with ransom note font(s)? We went on a hunt for some on the googlemobile and here are the first five we came across. They are easy and fun. One and four are really nice.